O'dentee Oral Care Foam Return Legacy O dentee 口腔清新喷雾剂 (50ml/bottle)
Flavour to choose :
1. Mint or
2. Lemon Salt
O’DENTEE has created a revolution by going against conventional toothpaste forms, introducing a delicate yet compact foam that deeply and thoroughly cleanses your teeth – including hard to reach spots, thus improving overall oral health. Combining toothpaste, mouthwash and mouth refresher as one with Return Legacy’s cutting-edge proprietary blend of natural plant extracts – Lynenox™, O’DENTEE effectively: -
Cleans and strengthens your teeth
Relieves bad breath, providing you fresh breath
Breaks down stubborn tooth stains, achieving clean, white teeth
Effectively reduces oral bacteria, preventing tooth decay and tartar formation
Protects and reduces the risk of gingivitis
O’DENTEE contains Lynenox™, an exclusive ingredient crafted using cutting edge technology and stringent quality control. This Return Legacy’s proprietary blend of natural plant extracts which includes sugar beet, licorice and perilla seed that has substantial antibacterial properties. Meticulous research of each ingredient’s unique characteristics to form Lynenox™ is conducted before finally extracting its finest properties – at Return Legacy, we believe quality ingredients are the centre of every outstanding product. All ingredients are handled with exceptional care and nurtured in an eco-friendly controlled environment, ensuring it retains top-notch quality and all of its nutrients. The extraction is a process that is laboriously monitored, with strict standards of quality control to ensure quality is of the highest grade. The unique combination helps break down 98% cariogenic bacterial membranes, keeps breath fresh, and greatly reduces plaque build-up –conveniently addressing all your teeth and oral care needs.
1. Licorice Extract
An active ingredient found in Southern Europe and parts of Asia, which has been used in Korea’s herbal medicine
Helps relieve gingivitis
Eliminates bad breath
2. Perilla Seed Extract
A type of Japanese herb from South East Asia which is rich in polyphenols, contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Inhibits dental plaque causing bacteria
An effective deodorizing agent against tobacco, alcohol, and bad breath.
3. Sugar Beet Extract
A natural product which is chromatographically separated from sugar beet molasses during sugar production.
Helps to relieve irritation
Relieves symptoms of dry mouth such as bad breath and sore throat
Different from how traditional toothpastes are generally used, O’DENTEE is suitable for a variety of people and situations:
- Travellers, who need to carry with them an easy-to-use oral care solution in airports, planes, and even hotels.
- Individuals with braces or other orthodontic construction, which will result in substantial oral hygiene improvement.
- City-dwellers with hectic lifestyles, providing a quick and hassle-free oral solution.
- Coffee and tea lovers, who can enjoy their cuppa without having to worry about teeth staining.
- Smokers, who can be free of residual tar from cigarettes via its cleaning properties.
- Helps to greatly reduce bad breath, commonly experienced by individuals who enjoy food that are spicy or leave a - strong aftertaste (e.g. garlic, onion).
- Sensitive gum and teeth, as it helps strengthen gum and reduces occurrences of sensitive reactions when eating or drinking.
- Those who constantly need to interact with others, such as sales persons and promoters, keeping their breath fresh and confidence sky-high at all times.
How to use
Dispense 4 to 5 pumps of O’DENTEE directly into mouth.
Swirl it around your mouth for 10-15 seconds. Spit it out.
Do not swallow. Could be used with or without toothbrush.
Apply twice a day or /and any time when needed.
Recommended for children from 2 years old and above