|Size||approx. Long 17 cm|
This unusual piece is supplied in a pretty gift box.
Kind pretty than Picture ~ 实物比图片漂亮多了~
We offer a complimentary cleaning service so that your jewellery looks as bright and exquisite as the day you bought it.
Please inform us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, before send the jewellery for cleaning.
In order to let your jewelry always as bright as new, FindWo.com has prepare some information here for you to refer:
All jewelry should avoid to contact with acid, alkali and dank environment.
The dank environment include: don't wear while taking a shower/bath, don't wear while washing face, don't wear while desudation (to sweat profusely); wipe with a dry cloth before you keep your jewelry, the casket(jewel box) should put a desiccant inside, when you are not wearing the jewelry it should put back into the casket.
1. If it is silvered, you can coated with the colorless nail polish, it will then make the surface shine for a long time.
2. The jewelry should often replace, same piece of jewelry should avoid to wear for very long time, especially in a hot weather, if the plate layer of the jewelry contact with sweat for a long time, it will very easy to erode, therefore it is better that you prepare several piece of jewelry for you to replace.
3. Contact with chemicals, jewelry will easily damage and erode. The fragrance while taking shower, chlorine of the swimming pool and the salinity of the hotspring/sea, all also will cause the plate layer of the jewelry to be eroded, therefore jewelry should be take off before you go for shower or swimming.
4. When the moment you make-up, please avoid the jewelry contact with the cosmetics and perfume.
5. While you are wearing the jewelry, please avoid them contact with any chemistry material, in order to prevent chemical reaction occured.
6. After wearing the jewelry, you should use a tissue or cotton cloth to wipe its surface, to clear the water and dirt, and then keep it inside a sealed bag, to avoid the jewelry contact with air.
7. Collision will caused a mark easily, please keep it carefully and avoid to overlap the jewelry together, it should be place back the original packing bag or place it inside the independence space of the casket.
8. Often clean the jewelry, choose a soft brush to sweep the surface of the jewelry in order to clean the dirt that on the surface.
What to do if the silvered jewelry become nigrescence(black color)?
If unfortunately your silvered jewelry has became negrescence, please try to use the following method:
1. You can try to wipe the slight black oxide of the jewelry surface with the painting rubber.
2. You can try to wipe few toothpaste on the jewelry surface, and then scrub away the black oxide with the toothbrush by dipping some warm water, and lastly use the whole soft woolen cloth to dry up.
3. When the surface of the silvered jewelry appear a slight of color changed, you can use the detergent or a quite hot medium-sized soap and slightly wipe it, then brush with a soft brush, after that use a whole soft woolen cloth to dry up, now your silvered jewelry will as bright as before.
4. Add some warm boiled water to the washing powder to make it become liquid and rinse the silvered jewelry, and then use the phosphorus acid liquid to moisten it surface, and then use a fluff cloth to wipe, it will make the silvered jewelry more cleanness.
5. If the silvered jewelry has oxidizeand appear coffee in color, you can use a soft cloth and stained with few silver oil to wipe it, or soak it with the "silver washing liquid", or you also can use the polishing cloth to wipe it directly.
6. Slightly soak the silvered jewelry in the "silver washing liquid", and then take it out and slightly rinse with water.
7. Use polishing cloth is one of the fastest and most convenience way; polishing cloth contains element for silver maintenance, it cannot wash by water, the dirt mark that caused after wipping is silver, it can be used for many times.
8. The silvered jewelry that contained fine and stereoscopic work has to avoid wipe for shining.
9. If the silvered jewelry do not keep in a sealed environment or wipe it oftenly, it will caused the the color and luster become darkle.
Method of using "silver washing liquid":
Believe that many of you also have the experience of using "silver washing liquid", it is very convenience, just soaks the silvered jewelry for a while and then take it out and it will become brighter. But there are also some painful experience that it has spoiled the silvered jewelry!
Therefore, if any of you want to use the "silver washing liquid", please watch out for the following steps:
1. Soak the silvered jewelry with the "silver washing liquid" NOT more than seven (7) seconds.
2. After take out, you have to rinse with a great deal of water to clean it
3. And then use a dry cloth to dry it up, if your time is enough, you can use the hair dryer to dry it up, but you have to becareful that do not use your hand to touch it immediately, it is because metals will transmit the heat.
4. Place to keep it cool, and then keep it in a sealed bag again; or wear it if you want.
Above is the important steps/concepts to use the "silver washing liquid". It is because the "silver washing liquid" is a kind of caustic liquid, it is normally used to faster remove the oxidize, but if you keep it for a long time, it will also erode the surface of the silvered jewelry, therefore the silvered jewelry will then never can be return back as before!
But eventhough you use it correctly, you still will harmed your silvered jewelry if you used for many times, it will not look shine anymore.
Therefore, is suggest that you better don't use the "silver washing liquid", if you have few other silvered jewelry, you can choose to use the polishing cloth, it won't harm the silver.
Hope that the above information is useful for you!
Enjoy your shopping here!